Our Salsa Classes Highlights
Our salsa classes in Havana Cuba are certainly enough time to learn the basics of what salsa is all about, or brush-up on your technique is you’ve hit the salsa bars in Havana or elsewhere before. Here are the highlights you can enjoy if you choose to attend one of our salsa lessons.
⭐ Unearth another aspect of Cuban personality and culture by trying your hand at salsa in the privacy of a salsa lesson rather than the public space of a bar or nightclub.
⭐ Receive a warm welcome whether you are a total beginner to dancing generally, or something of a pro looking to experience salsa in its original homeland.
⭐ Learn from the guidance of a personal local dance instructor, who will demonstrate all the basic steps of salsa and help build your confidence in the process.
⭐ Choose between salsa classes in Havana Cuba lasting either one or two hours, depending on how much time and energy you have to spare.
⭐ Experience a salsa lesson like no other, at a Casa Particular rooftop location in Old Havana overlooking the most historic area of the Cuban capital.
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.