Market Visit and Casa Particular Havana Cooking Class Highlights
What could be better than enjoying authentic Cuban cuisine and mojitos you’ve made yourself from the rooftop of a casa particular with the help of a local chef? Here are the highlights of our market visit and Havana cooking class.
⭐ Learn how to cook authentic favorites of Cuban cuisine, with the help of a local English-speaking chef.
⭐ Explore the agro-mercado marketplace where you get to choose the locally-grown produce you’ll need for the cooking class.
⭐ Rub shoulders with the residents of Havana, and get a unique view into life in the Cuban capital as you do so.
⭐ Spend the morning combining your relaxed Havana cooking class with incredible city views by cooking on the rooftop of a casa particular.
⭐ Receive the expert guidance of the English-speaking chef, on hand to help you through every step of the culinary process.
⭐ Discover the secrets of the perfect mojito, one of Cuba’s most famous cocktails, from the rooftop bar area.
⭐ Settle down to enjoy the three-course meal you have helped create. Two drinks (and unlimited water) are also included as part of your market visit and Havana cooking class.
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.