Private Varadero Day Tours Highlights
We’ve spent a long time honing our Varadero day tours to offer our guests the finest blend of culture, ambience, and beach fun. These are the highlights you can expect when opting for one of our private Varadero day tours.
⭐ Receive the undivided attention of an expert local English-speaking guide, who will lead you knowledgably right through the full day of inclusions.
⭐ Explore the Afro-Cuban culture and fine architecture of Matanzas, or delve underground into the extraordinary natural formations of the cenote known as Saturno Cave, or alternatively admire the stalactites and stalagmites of the mighty Bellamar Cave.
⭐ Hit the streets of Varadero township, greeting locals as you go, and check out the incredible range of goods for sale in its markets.
⭐ Spend some quality time on Varadero’s beautiful beaches, which stretch for 20 kilometers on a thin peninsula of land surrounded by wonderful seas.
⭐ Enjoy an authentic Cuban lunch and drink, included as part of all our private Varadero day tours.
⭐ Journey to and from a location convenient to you in Havana in a modern air-conditioned vehicle that will be your private mode of transport for the entire day.
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.