Private Las Terrazas and Soroa Day Tour Highlights
Our Las Terrazas Cuba tour gives you enough time to absorb the multitude of sights you’ll see without feeling rushed. Here are the highlights.
⭐ Enjoy the dedicated attention of a knowledgeable and enthusiastic local English-speaking guide throughout your private Las Terrazas Cuba tour.
⭐ Marvel at the colourful mosaics spanning the building exteriors of the fishing village of Jaimanitas, better known as Fusterlandia, in Havana.
⭐ Spend time exploring the artists’ studios, La Moka ecological hotel, and home of singer Polo Montañez in Las Terrazas township.
⭐ Bathe in the cooling waters of the majestic El Salto waterfall in Soroa.
⭐ Visit the hundreds of wonderful blooms at Soroa’s orchid garden.
⭐ Explore the ruins of the former coffee plantation Cafetal Buena Vista.
⭐ Be treated to a typical Cuban lunch and drink, included as part of our Las Terrazas Cuba tour.
There is also the option of including a zip line canopy tour, go hiking with a local guide, or swim in the San Juan River as upgrades and extras to our Las Terrazas Cuba tour. Simply enquire for more information.
Our tours are committed to
Supporting the Cuban People through:
- Having the services of a full time local Cuban guide who you will spend time getting to know on a personal level.
- Exposing you to the local Cuban people and steering funds toward its citizens.
- Allowing you to interact with Cuban’s from all walks of life, having a chance to hear their stories, and share your own.
- Eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants) where meals are included.
- Focusing on people-to-people interaction and cultural immersion.
- Patronizing privately owned small businesses in Havana.